Monday – Friday 7 am – 8 pm
Saturday – Sunday 7 am – 6 pm
Phone: (732) 542-0002
Fax: (732) 542-2992
- X-rays, diagnostic services and laboratory tests
- Sprains and strains
- Moderate back problems
- Breathing difficulties (i.e. mild to moderate asthma)
- Bleeding/cuts — not excessive but requiring stitches
- Eye irritation and redness
- Fever or flu
- Vomiting, diarrhea or dehydration
- Severe sore throat or cough
- Minor broken bones and fractures (i.e. fingers, toes)
- Skin rashes and infections
- Urinary tract infections
- Accidents and falls
- School Sports/Camp Physicals
- Workmans Compensation/Accidents
- Certified Veteran's Urgent Care
What To Bring To IMA Urgent Care
At IMA Urgent Care, we know accidents and illness happens when you least expect it. See below for the information you will need to bring with you to help make your visit to IMA Urgent Care visit easier on you:
You will need:
- Valid Driver’s License/ID
- Health Insurance Information
- Depending on your insurance coverage, a method of payment at the time of your visit
Personal Health History Information
Please have to the best of your knowledge the following information:
- A list of current medications
- A list of past surgeries
- A list of any allergies
- Any information about your current illness including symptoms
Meet The IMA Urgent Care
NAFISA Y. BHOORI, MD Dr. Bhoori is a board certified physician in Internal Medicine and fellow of the American College of Physicians (ACP). She received her M.B.B.S. from the Sind Medical College, University of Karachi, Pakistan. She worked in Pakistan as...
MARIAM IBRAHIM, MD Dr. Mariam Ibrahim was born in Rome, Italy and immigrated with her parents in 1998 to East Brunswick NJ where she attended high school. She graduated East Brunswick High School in 2008 and went on to attend Rutgers University in New...
KAREN SCHERER, FNP-C Karen is a board certified Nurse Practitioner. She first obtained her BSN in Nursing from Quinnipiac University in 2010. After gaining experience as an RN in both the ICU and ER- most recently at Riverview Medical Center, Karen...
ALEXANDRA BURRINI, PA Alexandra is a certified Physician Assistant. She graduated from the University of Hartford with a B.A. in Psychology. She continued her education at the University of Saint Joseph where she obtained her Master’s degree in...
COLLEEN HOLT, NP Colleen is a Family Nurse Practitioner who joined the IMA Urgent Care team in May of 2019. Born and raised in Middletown, Colleen started her nursing passion in 2008 after completing her Diploma RN program at the Charles E. Gregory School...
LAUREN TORPEY, NP Lauren Torpey is a Family Nurse Practitioner. Born and raised in Hazlet, NJ she went to Maryland to study nursing. Lauren received her BSN at Towson University and then came back to NJ and worked as a nurse in an emergency department for...