FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE- For the fifth year, IMA Urgent Care & Primary Care will be collecting cases of bottled water to benefit local fire departments and EMS squads. The drive will run from Monday, May 15th through Wednesday, May 31st. Donated water will benefit local first responders who use the water to stay hydrated and clean wounds and eyes during an emergency.
“In our area, our first responders are mostly volunteer driven, and they rely heavily on donations. Donating bottled water is an easy way to support our local fire departments and EMS squads as often they purchase water on their own to keep on their trucks,” states Dr. Roger Thompson, president of IMA.
In the five years IMA has hosted the bottled water drive, patients have donated over 6000 cases. This year with the increase in local fires and emergency calls, IMA hopes to donate 1000 cases locally.
To donate, drop off a case of water to one of our 11 offices.
• IMA Urgent Care Shrewsbury 1026 Broad Street, Shrewsbury
• IMA Urgent Care Middletown 363 Route 36, Middletown
• Chapel Hill Family Medicine 100 Village Court, Suite 302, Hazlet
• Family Practice of Middletown 18 Leonardville Road, Middletown
• Hazlet Family Care 3253 Route 35 North, Hazlet
• IMA Pediatrics 3253 Route 35 North, Hazlet
• Red Bank Family Medicine 231 Maple Avenue, Red Bank
• Red Bank Family Medicine 35 Gilbert Street South, Tinton Falls
• Red Bank Medical 175 Patterson Avenue, Shrewsbury
• River Road Primary Care 569 River Road, Fair Haven
About IMA Urgent & Primary Care
Since 1994, IMA Urgent Care & Primary Care is an independent physician owned and operated group of primary care physicians in a fully outpatient based “group without walls” practice located in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
IMA is, above all, driven by our “Patient First” philosophy. We pride ourselves on providing evidence-based outpatient primary and preventative care to all ages. IMA operates seven primary care offices, two urgent care offices and offers in-house specialty care services such as cardiology, diagnostic care and endocrinology.
IMA takes its position in the community seriously, often working with community organizations in promoting healthy community and charitable activities.