IMA Launches 5th Annual Back-To-School Supply Drive
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – MIDDLETOWN, NJ – For the fifth year in a row, IMA Urgent Care & Primary Care Centers are hosting a Back-To-School Supply Drive. This year’s drive will benefit Ocean Avenue School and Bayview Elementary in Middletown and Eatontown public schools. The drive will run from Tuesday, August 1st to Tuesday, August 15th.
“Each year IMA’s school supply drive helps our community immensely,” states Ocean Avenue School Principal, Cynthia Wilson.
IMA has 9 locations locally that are collecting new and unused school supplies such as markers, crayons, note cards, pens, marble notebooks and more. All donations will go directly to over 500 local Middletown students.
“For five years, IMA’s patients have generously donated to help local students achieve academic success. These donations help students in need have the necessary supplies to start the school year well prepared,” comments IMA President and Middletown resident, Dr. Roger Thompson.
IMA Patients and the public can drop off new/unused school supplies to the following IMA locations:
- IMA Urgent Care – Middletown, 363 Route 36, Port Monmouth
- IMA Urgent Care – Shrewsbury, 1026 Broad Street, Shrewsbury
- Family Practice of Middletown, 18 Leonardville Road, Middletown
- Chapel Hill Family Medicine, 100 Village Court, Hazlet
- Hazlet Family Care, 3253 Route 35, Hazlet
- Red Bank Family Medicine-Gilbert Street, 35 Gilbert Street South, Shrewsbury
- Red Bank Medical, 175 Patterson Avenue, Shrewsbury
- River Road Primary Care, 569 River Road, Fair Haven
- Red Bank Family Medicine – Maple Avenue, 231 Maple Avenue, Red Bank
- Donations can be made 7 days a week to IMA Urgent Care Centers in Shrewsbury and Middletown.
According to the National Retail Association, the average family will spend approximately $890 on school supplies for the 2023/2024 school year. These donations will help local families with this costly expense and help students with their academic success.
IMA Urgent Care and Primary Care has two urgent care centers and eight primary care offices located in eastern Monmouth County. IMA opened the area’s first medical walk-in urgent care in Shrewsbury over 25 years ago and has since opened one additional walk-in urgent care in Middletown. Additionally, IMA operates a Cardiology and Diagnostics center which is in Shrewsbury. IMA is owned and operated by local doctors who live and practice in Monmouth County.