The IMA Diagnostic Center provides a wide array of diagnostic modalities including:
• Bone Density testing using the state-of-the art GE Lunar Dexa system.
• Doppler ABI testing to evaluate for Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD).
Full Service Non-Invasive Cardiac testing including:
• Stress Tests
• Nuclear Stress Testing
• 24 hour Holter monitoring for detection of abnormal cardiac rhythms
• Cardiac Event Recording with instantaneous detection and wireless transmission of patient-activated cardiac events
• A full time cardiologist oversees the Diagnostic Center, interprets the tests and is available to our physicians to discuss complex cases.
IMA Diagnostic Center also offers Home Sleep Studies.
IMA is proud to be one of a very few Echocardiography Laboratories in Monmouth County to be accredited by the Inter societal Commission for Accreditation of Echocardiography Laboratories (ICAEL), the highest level of Echo accreditation available.
Testing services are offered by appointment on weekdays and some tests are done on Saturdays. A prescription from your physician is needed as well as referrals and authorizations as required by your insurance plan. Please call 732-542-2124 with any questions about our services or appointments.